Sunday, October 23, 2011

Packing

We went to Arizona at the beginning of the month to watch Nic play in a baseball tournament.
Nixon was SO excited for the trip.
We made a countdown chain and everything.
So the day before we left I started to pack while he was awake but that definitely wasn't working.
So throughout the day I got everything out of his room that I needed to pack and decided that I would pack after he was in bed.
After he was in bed for about a half hour, Julie came down and told us Nixon's light had been on so she peeked in and came and got us.


This is what we found.
Nixon was packing his stuff.
It was seriously the cutest thing ever.
It even made me cry a little bit.
He was so excited to pack his own stuff.
And he was so serious about it.


He had his socks and swimming suit all lined up.
He was putting so much thought into the way he was packing everything.


He had his shirts laid out on the bed.
So neat and organized.
(these are all his jammy shirts)


He even changed out of his jammies and put some random clothes on.
He pretty much got everything out of his bottom two drawers and packed it all.


I had to take a picture of his pants on backwards.
We were finally able to get him to sleep.
And the next morning he made sure that his suitcase was still packed.
And we HAD to bring it with us.
So we had an extra suitcase full of random clothes with us on the trip.
We even had mismatched house slippers and big boy undies that he doesn't even wear yet.
He is such a little stud.

No comments: