It's been a long time since I have last updated and there has been A LOT going on. We have been really busy so I'm going to try and catch up briefly.
Nixon has found that he can climb in and out of the dryer and he LOVES it!!
Nixon and I finally joined Nic in Boston a week and a half later. Here are Nixon and I on the metro (the subway) heading to downtown Boston. Nixon also got a super cute summer haircut. He looks so much older and so much like his daddy now.Posing for the camera.
Street dancers in downtown Boston.
This little guy was like 7 years old and he was so cute!
Some old buildings in downtown. We are really liking in out here. Nic is working SO SO SO much so we don't really get to see him that often. He only has Sundays off so that's our day to play. Nixon is now 16 months old and he is getting so big. He's doing and saying so much now. I will do a post on him later. We are having fun and are excited for the rest of the summer!
3 comments:
YAY - finally is RIGHT!! Looks like Boston is fun, I'm anxious to see it in person. LOVE YOU and MISS you!!
Trudi! Yay for updates! I can't believe how much Nixon reminds me of Avery, you two need to get them together!! I've been looking forward to see how you like Boston because it's ultimately one of my favorite places, ever! Enjoy it, and hopefully you're cheering on the Celtics!! :D
I know exactly how you guys are feeling right now! We've done it. :) It's fun, scary, frustrating, lonely, exciting, and everything else you can think of! Have fun this summer and make lots of good memories! (And hopefully lots of money too). :)
Post a Comment