Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Future Baseball Player
This past Saturday, we went to the Orem Owlz game with our good friends Jason and Kelli. We had SO much fun. It was a perfect summer night. Summer isn't complete without going to baseball games. Nixon has always loved going to games, and that night, it was no different. We sat on the grass and he just crawled all over the place. This little guy does not know how to sit still. He definitely LOVES being outside. We have figured out that if he's fussy, we just need to go outside, and he's happy as can be. And I can't believe that he's going to be 6 months old on Sunday. He's getting so big!!!
Here he is with daddy's hat on acting like a big boy. He LOVES to stand up all the time. We'll try to get him to sit (which he now does on his own...I need to get a picture) but he would rather stand up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you are looking great, trudi!!
Thanks for the update! What a cute family you ALL are! I'm glad you are enjoying summer activities, so fun! Love you LOTS!
How fun is that to go to a summer baseball game?! It looked so much fun! I wish we were there with you guys! Your little guy looks just like his daddy...its CRAZY! I can't wait to see you guys soon!
P.S. I love your blonde hair! So cute!
He is so dang cute! Future baseball player for sure!
You and Nic are so cute! I love the hat on nixon!! I can't believe how big he is already. Last time I saw him he was only like 2 months old!!!
Post a Comment