Sunday, May 24, 2009
Random
This is kind of a ramdom post but all of Nixon's grandparents back at home keep wanting new posts and pictures of the little guy.
Here he is in his bumbo chair. He is liking it a lot more lately. I will sit him in it to feed him his rice cereal, when I get ready for the day, and when I'm cooking. I sit him in it on the counter (I pay goood attention to him when he's on the counter) when I cook and he just watches me. He usually has to be able to see me so he's happy. I love that he loves him Bumbo chair. He also lets me know when he's sick of it. He arches his back and tries to get out of it, although thankfully he can't get out of it himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love, love, love the whole new feet crossing thing - SO cute!
Post a Comment