
Here I am at 23 weeks. I can't believe that i'm almost 6 months pregnant. It's going by so fast. I am loving every moment of being pregnant right now. I am able to feel him move all the time now, expecially at night. Nic has also been able to feel him. He was so excited. So now every night Nic tries to feel him. Last night, baby was moving around like crazy so I was watching my stomach to see if I could see it move and it was moving so much. Nic and I thought it was so cool that we could actually see him moving. Things are so exciting right now!!!
12 comments:
LOVE - LOVE that cute belly!! He'll be here before we know it the way time is flying! I'm really enjoying having you guys here to watch your progress.
Love you LOTS!
Trudianne you are way too cute with your preggo belly! I love it, so fun to see you finally having a baby bump you could barely see it before!! I remember so many times I tried to have Will feel Avery move but finally around 6 months he got to feel him, it was awesome, Will finally felt like he got to be a part of it!
You are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen!!!
I can't wait until I can feel our baby move! I always want Brett to hold my belly and imagine the baby inside moving around. We had our ultra sound on Thurs and the baby was kicking like crazy! It is so crazy that I can't feel it but hopefully that will come soon :)
How exciting! I'm glad it's going by quickly, that seems to mean it's not to terrible. Love ya!
You look so cute pregnant! Your so tiny! Lets just hope and pray when that day comes for us that I look as good as you seriously! I miss you tons and we need to meet and catch up! Sorry the past two weeks have been crazy with my brother leaving on his mission in ten days! But we will call you and meet up soon! Love ya lots!
Hey! You are so cute and little still! How are you feeling? Now that we're both home I'd love to get together with you! Let me know when you're free!
Mel
P.S. Are you still working at Sanctuary then??
hey not fair! you're still so tiny! i've gained 20 pounds so far... hey don't laugh! its all in my chest and butt... believe me, i'd share with my gut if i could, it has a mind of its own.
You are one hot mama already! Can't wait to see your little guy!
Hey Trudi-
Sorry to bug you on the blog, but could I get your contact information again? I am submitting my proposal to have a massage therapist come into the office at end of quarter. I need to get your contact information again. Could you email it to me?
ladyoscarson@gmail.com
Thanks!
Oh my goodness you are so cute pregnant. You are like the littlest thing ever... This is your cousin or whatever we are Alecia. I just started a blog and I am excited to stay updated so I am adding you as a link on my page. I hope you and Nic are doing well and you are feeling okay. I guess I have not formally congratulated you guys so congratulations!!!
You are too cute...seriously...no one should look that good pregnant! Love you lots!
Post a Comment