
I know I have been a huge slacker at blogging. Things have been pretty busy with us lately. Here's an updated pic of me at 21 weeks. I'm still not that big. I can wear all my normal jeans and everything. I can't believe how fast it's flying. Nic thinks it's going really slow, but I know he will be here sooner than we know. Here's a little update on what's been happening with us. We got back to Utah on the 11th of this month, and I went back to work the 14th at the spa. It's been really nice to be back at work. The only thing I've found to be hard so far is that I have to use the bathroom a lot, so sometimes I will tell my client that I need to step out in the middle of a massage. Haha! Oh well. Other than that, I have been feeling really good and have all my energy back. Nic is working with his brother laying tile. They have been really busy but he's lovin it. We are looking for a place to live still, and in the mean time, we are in my parents basement. We are so happy to be back in Utah with all our family and friends!
4 comments:
You look so great! Right now is seriously the honeymoon of the pregnancy. You feel good and look good. I LOVED my 2nd trimester! I'm so glad you guys made it back to Utah. I'm sure we'll see each other soon with the Holidays coming up! You are the cutest little preggo ever!
You are tiny, and look amazing... what else in new! We'll have to get together soon!
Yay! I have been dying to see a picture of you prego! Your so dang cute pregnant! Were just about home we can't wait to see you guys!
You look so good!!! You're barely showing, and can hardly tell! I can't wait to see your progress over the last few months! :) Pat baby hello for us and let Nic know we say hi as well!!!
Post a Comment